Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

I installed something and it changed my home page to bing AND whenever I click the button to open a new tab it goes to a site http://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT

SAmmar

I installed something and it changed my home page to bing AND whenever I click the button to open a new tab it goes to a site http://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3281675&octid=CT3281675&SearchSource=15&CU Instead of the normal options for new tabs, like recent pages visited. I uninstalled the stupid entrusted add-on and I reset my home page to what I wanted, but I can't get rid of the new tab opening option to that site instead of the default. Can someone please help me fix it.

I installed something and it changed my home page to bing AND whenever I click the button to open a new tab it goes to a site http://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3281675&octid=CT3281675&SearchSource=15&CU Instead of the normal options for new tabs, like recent pages visited. I uninstalled the stupid entrusted add-on and I reset my home page to what I wanted, but I can't get rid of the new tab opening option to that site instead of the default. Can someone please help me fix it.

Всички отговори (1)

Try go to about:config search for browser.newtab.url change it value to:

about:newtab - default
about:blank - blank page
url - a website that you want

Also:

Променено на от Diego Victor