Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

I want to change my password on email account, but the phone number has been changed and it keeps going to the old one.

mslone6

when trying to change my password, it goes to a phone number. This phone number has been changed, how can I input it? Would like to reset password for email account to my old password.

when trying to change my password, it goes to a phone number. This phone number has been changed, how can I input it? Would like to reset password for email account to my old password.

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

That depends on your email provider - the people who gave you your email address - which is probably not Mozilla. Contact them and find out if they have another way you can reset your password.