Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

I just got a windows 7 computer and when I try to download Firefox 10, which is the suggested version, I get a message saying it can't be downloaded. What do I do?

dibobi

I went to the Firefox download page and clicked download, but get a message that it cannot be downloaded. My computer has Windows 7 and the version of Firefox suggested was version 10.

I went to the Firefox download page and clicked download, but get a message that it cannot be downloaded. My computer has Windows 7 and the version of Firefox suggested was version 10.

Всички отговори (1)

Exactly what is the message you get and when. Presumably you are using IE9 to download the Firefox Installer file.

Try the site http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html to download the latest Firefox version in the correct language.