Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

tool bar with favorites--entertainment-- finance etc buttons is missing--was bottom ofwindow

jdot

tool bar is missing (bottom of window)--- buttons--for entertainment--finance--ebay-- favorites etc---------

tool bar is missing (bottom of window)--- buttons--for entertainment--finance--ebay-- favorites etc---------

Всички отговори (2)

Избрано решение

Do you mean the status bar? Firefox 5 does not have one, but it has an addons bar, which you can enable by right-clicking the toolbar and checking "Add-on Bar".

hey--- thank you for responding-------- it was the yahoo bar I was looking for--and when I updated to 5.1 firefox--- it did not have the bar--- after checking this and that and asking the question------- I found it by accident--- wow--- thanks again