Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

How do I get rid of the aqua harry potter ad at the top and bottom of the screen?

AnonymousUser

How do I get rid of the aqua colored Harry Potter ad at the top and bottom of the screen?

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== in the last week

How do I get rid of the aqua colored Harry Potter ad at the top and bottom of the screen? == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == in the last week

Всички отговори (1)

Tools>Add-ons>Themes click the persona click uninstall https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+themes+with+Firefox