Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

I cannot move emails from Inbox to another folder.

Gallagher

I am having issues moving emails from the main inbox to folders. I move them and then they show back up in my inbox.

Any help is appreciated.

I am having issues moving emails from the main inbox to folders. I move them and then they show back up in my inbox. Any help is appreciated.

Всички отговори (1)

Just some hints.

Make sure that you are using "Move to" instead of "Copy to".

Please also check if you have enough space for your email storage.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.