Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

How do I sign in to Firefox focus

Vangellis0

How do I sign in to Firefox focus So I have Firefox on my computer need bookmarks from the computer to my iPad

How do I sign in to Firefox focus So I have Firefox on my computer need bookmarks from the computer to my iPad
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (1)

Hi Vangellis0,

Firefox Focus does not support Firefox Sync, so you cannot sign in to Focus and sync the bookmarks from Firefox on your computer.

If you want your Firefox desktop bookmarks on your iPad, install the regular Firefox app for iOS instead. Sign in with the same Mozilla account you use on your computer and make sure Bookmarks is enabled under Settings > your Mozilla account.

Your bookmarks should then sync to the iPad.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.