Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Revert the tab and address bar shapes to not be rounded

violet11037

I absolutely hate the new chromelike tab and address bar shapes (rounded, smaller). Whole reason I'm here is because I despise chrome. Is there any way to revert them to be larger and rectangular again, either through an add-on or in settings?

I absolutely hate the new chromelike tab and address bar shapes (rounded, smaller). Whole reason I'm here is because I despise chrome. Is there any way to revert them to be larger and rectangular again, either through an add-on or in settings?
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (1)

I tried installing a previous version and turning off automatic updates, but that just broke website features, so I decided to switch to Brave for the time being until Firefox can fix this issue, the top bar is extremely distracting! I'm finding it hard to ignore how hideous it looks, the round tabs should have been optional and the pastel color shift across the top is also very distracting, that should also have been an opt in option not forced without consent. That being said, Brave is loading pages a lot faster than FF, so I'm not sure if I'm switching back, I don't want to log into google just to get extensions, so I'm compromising, the built in tracker protections seem robust enough to skip that, I'm obviously using Brave to post all this right now, seems to be working just fine. I think something about the weekly update fad has tilted things into a really weird space, maybe it's not getting any oversight?

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.