On Mac, viewing https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/ fails when other broswers and devices work
This site: https://friendsmclibrary.square.site/. and other square sites connected to it are unable to load in FF since this am. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FF, loaded it in safe mode, and problem still persists. FF is my default browser and I need to use those square pages, so I could really use help getting this fixed. Safari and chrome work just fine. P.S.: after I reinstalled FF, the page loaded just fine until I logged in to my FF account, and then it would no longer load it.
Всички отговори (2)
Избрано решение
The site only loads with "standard" protections, once some anti–tracking measure is in place the scripts on the site break and end up spinning endlessly.
Your logging into a synced account potentially means bringing over your settings and addons — make sure you disable any "privacy" enhancements for the site to work.
(Alternatively, you can try from a separate new Profile created on the side, that you can access these sites from the non–synced fresh profile in factory state.)
This works with a separate profile. However, my original profile worked just fine until I woke up yesterday am and tried to view the site. I've disabled all the extensions on my original profile and the page still will not load. I've "signed in" with my original profile (that now does not work) but have not with the new one that works; I tried signing in and it disabled the page again. This happened all of a sudden without me making any changes at all to FF. I'd really like to get this to work again without having to use a separate profile. This is the ONLY site that does not load with the original profile, and I do not think I made ANY changes to it before it broke the site. Any specific changes do you think I might make to the original profile to get the site to load? Thanks.