Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Make Firefox my default browser permanent

Chuck Woodworth

It seems every time I reboot I have to reset my default browser, Why can't it stay permanently?

It seems every time I reboot I have to reset my default browser, Why can't it stay permanently?

Всички отговори (2)

Sounds like another app or Windows setting is overriding Firefox as the default. I’d set Firefox as default in Windows Settings → Apps → Default apps, rather than only inside Firefox, and see if it sticks after a reboot.

I have done that, it must be some other app doing it and I can't find it.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.