Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Since thunderbird freezes when I try to import from outlook 2016 (Win 7), how can I import this data?

soundguybsmt

Tell me how I can make Thunderbird work for me. As I mentioned, when I try to import data from Outlook 2016 running on Win 7, it brings up a screen saying "Importing... 33%, then freezes". I've tried waiting for half an hour, but the import never completes.

Tell me how I can make Thunderbird work for me. As I mentioned, when I try to import data from Outlook 2016 running on Win 7, it brings up a screen saying "Importing... 33%, then freezes". I've tried waiting for half an hour, but the import never completes.
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (1)

Okay, there may be a purist solution, but there is a two-step approach that has proved useful. Please see this URL that addressed the same issue: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607882

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.