Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Getting code 6000 only on this show

deandrea3030

Can't play show. It stopped mid show. Code 6000. I can play other shows on paramount and other apps. I was in the middle of this show when it just stopped

Can't play show. It stopped mid show. Code 6000. I can play other shows on paramount and other apps. I was in the middle of this show when it just stopped

Всички отговори (1)

Hey there, does it work with other browsers? Or you're having the same issue?

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.