Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Lose internet connection when turning on Mozilla vpn

mhammer

I am new to Mozilla vpn. Running Linux Mint on HP laptop using firefox 155.0.1. I lose internet connection the second I turn on Mozilla vpn. I get error message "no signal - check connection". This is regardless of the chosen location. What am i doing wrong?

I am new to Mozilla vpn. Running Linux Mint on HP laptop using firefox 155.0.1. I lose internet connection the second I turn on Mozilla vpn. I get error message "no signal - check connection". This is regardless of the chosen location. What am i doing wrong?

Всички отговори (1)

If this is with the standalone subscription based Mozilla VPN https://vpn.mozilla.org and not the built-in VPN in desktop Firefox.

Mozilla VPN is one of Mozilla's premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

This Mozilla VPN form link can also be found at top at Ask a Question > Mozilla VPN

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.