Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

I want to go to the menu in Firefox app. How?

m.v.noordenne

Want to synchronise my mobile phone. I'm in the Firefox app and need to scan. I have to go to the menu to register. Can't find the menu ....

Want to synchronise my mobile phone. I'm in the Firefox app and need to scan. I have to go to the menu to register. Can't find the menu ....

Всички отговори (1)

Have you search for Android Sync in the search box etc.

i.e Search for [Android Sync]

Is there something there that didn't work?

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.