Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

VPN turns off on Firefox for Android after restarting phone

syanof

I have VPN set to On on Firefox 155.0 on a phone with Android 14. This is the VPN now built into Firefox mobile, not the Mozilla VPN subscription. When I restart the phone VPN turns off. Is there a way to keep VPN on so I do not have to turn it back on each time I restart the phone? Also, VPN sometimes turns off, but not always, when I quit and reopen Firefox. I use Firefox in private browsing mode with the setting on to delete Delete browsing data on quit.

I have VPN set to On on Firefox 155.0 on a phone with Android 14. This is the VPN now built into Firefox mobile, not the Mozilla VPN subscription. When I restart the phone VPN turns off. Is there a way to keep VPN on so I do not have to turn it back on each time I restart the phone? Also, VPN sometimes turns off, but not always, when I quit and reopen Firefox. I use Firefox in private browsing mode with the setting on to delete Delete browsing data on quit.

Всички отговори (1)

It will be fixed later, after the current initial phase of development.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.