Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved

How do I keep my "Classic" Home Page from opening in "Smart Window"?

Ketzele

Since the last upgrade, my Home Page has gone from "Classic" to "Smart Window" which does not contain all the tiles I have on the Classic Page. I love having all those tiles on my home page. I have to manually change the page whenever I start Firefox. I am very old (over 80) and not as computer literate as I could be but I don't have grandchildren who can help me with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Since the last upgrade, my Home Page has gone from "Classic" to "Smart Window" which does not contain all the tiles I have on the Classic Page. I love having all those tiles on my home page. I have to manually change the page whenever I start Firefox. I am very old (over 80) and not as computer literate as I could be but I don't have grandchildren who can help me with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Всички отговори (2)

Избрано решение

See the "Access Smart Window" section of Get started with Smart Window — you can switch between the kinds of windows as you like. If you close any Smart Windows and shut down on a classic tab, you should have the same classic tab in the front when you launch it next time.

Thank you for helping an old woman....I really appreciate it.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.