Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

After the free Mozilla VPN August trial am I able to receive the one year Mozilla VPN subscription at 50% off

Louis Simon

After the free Mozilla VPN August trial am I able to receive the one year Mozilla VPN subscription at 50% off

After the free Mozilla VPN August trial am I able to receive the one year Mozilla VPN subscription at 50% off

Всички отговори (1)

Not sure about any so called free month of ther subscription based Mozilla VPN however the 50% off just means the annual total is 50% less compared to monthly charge. https://vpn.mozilla.org

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.