Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved

I need help installing and using Firefox on my Android phone.

tahreerali123

Hello, I downloaded Firefox on my Android phone, but I am having trouble using it. Please help me install and set it up correctly. Thank you.

Hello, I downloaded Firefox on my Android phone, but I am having trouble using it. Please help me install and set it up correctly. Thank you.

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

Hi

What seems to be the problem, how can we help?

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.