Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

I cannot turn off 'threading' of messages. Ugh.

marksaul

I can't turn off 'threading' of messages. I hate that feature. I'll do my own damn 'threading'. Now the 'search' function is useless. Help me turn off 'threading' I run Thunderbird which I like, on my HP Windows 11 laptop.

"Threading" cannot be 'unchecked' in the dropdown menu.

I can't turn off 'threading' of messages. I hate that feature. I'll do my own damn 'threading'. Now the 'search' function is useless. Help me turn off 'threading' I run Thunderbird which I like, on my HP Windows 11 laptop. "Threading" cannot be 'unchecked' in the dropdown menu.

Всички отговори (2)

Menu item <View | Sort By | Unthreaded>

or

Click the little "tree" icon in the message list column header to toggle between threaded and unthreaded. You may have to add that "thread" column first.

or

Click the “Message list display options” icon at the right side of the Message List Header, and choose <Sort By | Unthreaded>

For the default for new folders, see <Settings | General | Default Threading>.

Works. Thanks.

Променено на от u4207231

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.