Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

ready to scan

robertsc99

I'm trying to sync Firefox on my android mobile phone. My PC says "tap Ready to Scan and hold phone over this code"; where is "Ready to Scan" that I must tap?

I'm trying to sync Firefox on my android mobile phone. My PC says "tap Ready to Scan and hold phone over this code"; where is "Ready to Scan" that I must tap?

Всички отговори (1)

Hi,

Tap menu > Sign in (> Ready to scan). For more details, see How to set up Firefox Sync in Firefox for Android.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.