Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Improve RAM management in xiaomi 17 ultra

TheWizard001

Hi

I have notice when there are multiple tabs open and multiple extension running the app seem to lag with page reloading ( youtube, google, insta)

Also PIP for youtube is broken with maybe hyperos 3 Youtube controller or browser customize controller for youtube

Kindly check that

I have realised if browser is optimized well then it can replace many social media app with more privacy and customization

Device Xiaomi 17 ultra Os- hyperos 3.0.2.0 WPAINXM Android version: 16BP2A.250605.031.A3

Hi I have notice when there are multiple tabs open and multiple extension running the app seem to lag with page reloading ( youtube, google, insta) Also PIP for youtube is broken with maybe hyperos 3 Youtube controller or browser customize controller for youtube Kindly check that I have realised if browser is optimized well then it can replace many social media app with more privacy and customization Device Xiaomi 17 ultra Os- hyperos 3.0.2.0 WPAINXM Android version: 16BP2A.250605.031.A3

Всички отговори (4)

Update youtube pip is still broken None of the controller works

said

Hi I have notice when there are multiple tabs open and multiple extension running the app seem to lag with page reloading ( youtube, google, insta) Also PIP for youtube is broken. Device Xiaomi 17 ultra Os- hyperos 3.0.2.0 WPAINXM Android version: 16BP2A.250605.031.A3

account setting-- Manage account broken. After clicking the app freezes and say Firefox isnt responding.

If you noticed bugs, please report it in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.