Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Move multiple messages to folders?

piperkev

Is there a way (or can there be a way in the future?) of moving multiple messages from my Inbox to a different folder? I like to organize my email into folders, and currently I can only move them by opening each email individually and moving them. Being able to select several messages and move them would be great!

Is there a way (or can there be a way in the future?) of moving multiple messages from my Inbox to a different folder? I like to organize my email into folders, and currently I can only move them by opening each email individually and moving them. Being able to select several messages and move them would be great!

Всички отговори (2)

(In the email list) select one email by long-pressing it or by tapping the icon before the email > select other emails by tapping the emails or by tapping the icons before the emails > tap the vertical three dots on the upper right corner > "Move".

Променено на от Yu5tiqX9og

I don't have that option. These are the only options that show up: