Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Thunderbird 115.4.1 - Macbook Pro

technical11

Reply to list has disappeared from the right click popup and is greyed out on the message drop down on the task bar.

I have changed no setting. I use Thunderbird for newsgroups and a bit of emailing when forwarding a reply that contains some useful info.

Been using Thunderbird for many years with zero issues.

How can I get the Reply to List back into the popup and not greyed out on the Message drop down?

Reply to list has disappeared from the right click popup and is greyed out on the message drop down on the task bar. I have changed no setting. I use Thunderbird for newsgroups and a bit of emailing when forwarding a reply that contains some useful info. Been using Thunderbird for many years with zero issues. How can I get the Reply to List back into the popup and not greyed out on the Message drop down?

Всички отговори (1)

Patches exist in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=1851971%201862232&list_id=16780687 so this should be fixed in version 115 within three weeks.