Тази тема беше затворена и архивирана.
Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
Locked
Архивирани
Mozilla network setting with VPN
HI,
I using a new VPN and forefox refuse to work. Chrome and Safari works very well with it just not fiorefox. I guess it s a network setting but i cant figure out how to make it work IF anybody could help please
HI,
I using a new VPN and forefox refuse to work. Chrome and Safari works very well with it just not fiorefox.
I guess it s a network setting but i cant figure out how to make it work
IF anybody could help please
Всички отговори (1)
Hi
Which VPN service are you using? Have you checked their support pages for help configuring the app on your iOS device?
This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.