Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Save logins on Firefox 111.01

steveghi

I'm on Firefox 111.01 in Windows/10. When I try to save passwords, a "logins.csv.tmp" of size zero is created. No logins.csv is created. I keep reasonably up to date on Firefox and I've been successful at saving the logins numerous times since 2021.

I'm on Firefox 111.01 in Windows/10. When I try to save passwords, a "logins.csv.tmp" of size zero is created. No logins.csv is created. I keep reasonably up to date on Firefox and I've been successful at saving the logins numerous times since 2021.

Всички отговори (2)

Are you trying to export the logins to CSV ?

What security software do you have? Anything useful in the Browser Console?

You can try to run this code via the command-line in the Browser console:

  • prompt("Logins",JSON.stringify(Services.logins.getAllLogins()));

To enable the command-line in the console:

Are you trying to export the logins to CSV ? - Yes What security software do you have? - Only Windows Defender Browser: "NotReadableError: Could not write chunk (size = 166882) to file S:\Steve Glanstein\Firefox Logins\logins.csv.tmp. The file may be corrupt."

That lead me to the answer. The drive was out of space. Removed obsolete items and it worked. Thanks for your help.