Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

How to insert a link

SweetTasha

I need to insert a link into an emaii. I read the discussion at "insert a hyperlink in an email", but it doesn't explain how to do it. It only gives a workaround. Could be I'm misunderstanding the terminology. I attaching an example of what I mean by "insert a hyperlink..."

Thanks for you help. SweetTasha

I need to insert a link into an emaii. I read the discussion at "insert a hyperlink in an email", but it doesn't explain how to do it. It only gives a workaround. Could be I'm misunderstanding the terminology. I attaching an example of what I mean by "insert a hyperlink..." Thanks for you help. SweetTasha
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (2)

Избрано решение

I will take a punt you expect something to happen when you insert the link and when it does not you think you have done something wrong. You have not. Unlike Microsoft office, Thunderbird actually just records the information, but does nothing with it as such, so you can edit the text without jumping through arcane keystrokes to change the text.

When you save the message to draft and reopen it. Or send the email Thunderbird does the blue underline and clickable part and it will show in your sent folder that way.

Hi Matt. I just posted a new incident here saying I was having problems finding my question and marking it solved. Then it dawned on me that I could search for something like "insert a link" and that brought me here. So... Your solution was 100% on the money.

Thanks. Sweet Tasha.