Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Premium Pocket account

daniel_flores

I didn’t see a prompt for what I need to know. I think your premium subscription pocket sound nice. But I wanted to know if it would cover my wife and I or are you saying we both have to pay a separate fee. If I don’t have to pay two different fees, that would be worth it. I don’t see us using it very much. But I am interested in saving a website page so I can read it later. My wife may never use it because she isn’t very savvy when it comes to the internet and computers. I just don’t like to get something for myself and not have it available to my wife. I feel like I would be selfish. Please let me know

I didn’t see a prompt for what I need to know. I think your premium subscription pocket sound nice. But I wanted to know if it would cover my wife and I or are you saying we both have to pay a separate fee. If I don’t have to pay two different fees, that would be worth it. I don’t see us using it very much. But I am interested in saving a website page so I can read it later. My wife may never use it because she isn’t very savvy when it comes to the internet and computers. I just don’t like to get something for myself and not have it available to my wife. I feel like I would be selfish. Please let me know

Всички отговори (1)

Hi

I recommend that you contact the Pocket support team directly at:

https://help.getpocket.com/contact