Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

created subfolder in my imap acct on another device. Mail server sees it but Thunderbird on Win10 will not see the new subfolder.

chrisbuc

This used to work until I upgraded to 60.4.0. I created a new subfolder in my Imap account on an android phone. The webmail server sees it but I cannot get Thunderbird to see the new subfolder. I toggled the sync settings off then on and set the main folder to always be checked with incoming mail. But Thunderbird will not sync properly and display the new subfolder. Thank you for any assistance cbucss cbucs@gmx.com

This used to work until I upgraded to 60.4.0. I created a new subfolder in my Imap account on an android phone. The webmail server sees it but I cannot get Thunderbird to see the new subfolder. I toggled the sync settings off then on and set the main folder to always be checked with incoming mail. But Thunderbird will not sync properly and display the new subfolder. Thank you for any assistance cbucss cbucs@gmx.com

Всички отговори (2)

Избрано решение

Have you subscribed to see the new subfolder ?

  • Right click on imap mail account and select 'Subscribe'

A window opens with a list.

  • Click on 'Refresh'
  • select/highlight new subfolder and click on 'Subscribe' button
  • click on 'OK

Yes that is the answer. Thank you. I don't remember having to do that before, but maybe it's always been like this and I just forgot