Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

How do I shrink the image of Firefox?

Home Comp

I just opened it and the fonts and images are at least double the size they were when I closed it. I cannot get them back to the original size. I'm using Win 10.

I just opened it and the fonts and images are at least double the size they were when I closed it. I cannot get them back to the original size. I'm using Win 10.

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

Is this on all pages ? What happens when open up Microsoft Edge is it normal or increased ?

You can check if it was Zoom that is the issue. Is it out on your bar has - 100% + and if Zoom has been used it will show a higher %. Or you can drag it out of Optimize and see if that is the issue.

There possibly is a keyboard command for it that you might have hit. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/font-size-and-zoom-increase-size-of-web-pages

Променено на от Shadow110