Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

로그인 재시도 횟수 초과로 인한 동기화 실패 (Lock due to many login attempts)

godunk

Hello.

My account is "xxxx@gmail.com" .But I can't log-in firefox account in new device.

<Sequence of events>

1. log-in many times in new device -> all fail

2. In fact, In this time I had no account, So I created new account "xxxx@gmail.com" in old device.

3. And I try to log-in at new device, But locked (althought correct password).

So , Please Unlock my account.

Thank you.


Privacy, email address removed. This is a public forum. You may still follow posts by using the email address you registered with. J99

Hello. My account is "xxxx@gmail.com" .But I can't log-in firefox account in new device. <Sequence of events> 1. log-in many times in new device -> all fail 2. In fact, In this time I had no account, So I created new account "xxxx@gmail.com" in old device. 3. And I try to log-in at new device, But locked (althought correct password). So , Please Unlock my account. Thank you. --------- Privacy, email address removed. This is a public forum. You may still follow posts by using the email address you registered with. J99

Променено на от John99

Всички отговори (1)

hi, this will be an ip-based block that expires after a bit of time. please try it from a different network environment or wait a day or two until you log in again.