Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

How do I make the Tabs much larger so I can read them without my glasses?

james122

Hi How can I change the size of the tabs on the top of the screen to a much large size so they are easy to read? I can change the fonts using control + to make the words larger but the TABS are still small. Help.

Hi How can I change the size of the tabs on the top of the screen to a much large size so they are easy to read? I can change the fonts using control + to make the words larger but the TABS are still small. Help.

Всички отговори (2)

Hi, not quite what you're asking for but it might help -

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-scope/

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!

H Janes, There are methods to make the interface fonts bigger, the easiest methods are to use add-ons you may find something useful here.