Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

The NoScript add-on is interfering with my ability to sign-in to Sync. How can I sign-in without turning NoScript off?

moonrock41

When I try to sign-in from the options page FF goes to a page stating that sync requires javascript to work. NoScript indicates that scripting is enabled on the page. I can only sign-in if I use the option in NoScript to turn off the blocking of any scripting.

When I try to sign-in from the options page FF goes to a page stating that sync requires javascript to work. NoScript indicates that scripting is enabled on the page. I can only sign-in if I use the option in NoScript to turn off the blocking of any scripting.

Всички отговори (1)

You can ask advice at the NoScript forum.