Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

This program is blocked by group policy? 7-zip executable?

sbergman08

I downloaded Firefox Setup Stub 40.0.2.exe. I went to install it and I get a message that says this program is blocked by group policy. On that dialog box it says 7-zip at the top. I don't even have 7-zip installed. I have administrator privileges and frequently install other executables.

I've installed earlier versions of Firefox without a problem.

Seth

I downloaded Firefox Setup Stub 40.0.2.exe. I went to install it and I get a message that says this program is blocked by group policy. On that dialog box it says 7-zip at the top. I don't even have 7-zip installed. I have administrator privileges and frequently install other executables. I've installed earlier versions of Firefox without a problem. Seth

Всички отговори (2)

Try using the full offline installer package. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/

That links needs to be easier find. I've searched all around the website and have yet to find it. Thanks for sharing.