Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

I want to refresh firefox on my android tablet

Mpuzir

I cannot play a video on a site I am using. Last Sunday it worked perfect and today there is a message on the screen where I watched the video before saying ( Video format or MIME type is not supported) Please help. Thank you.

I cannot play a video on a site I am using. Last Sunday it worked perfect and today there is a message on the screen where I watched the video before saying ( Video format or MIME type is not supported) Please help. Thank you.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi Mpuzir

We need details :-) in order to help you. Can't read your mind :)!

  1. What version of Firefox for Android are you using? FF 37.0.1?
  2. What tablet are you using?
  3. What version of android are you using?
  4. Which video site isn't working. Please tell us the url and what you did, what you expected and what happened!

Cheers!

....Roland