Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Keyboard shortcuts for making font bold, italics & underlined

aidan1986

When I'm editing pages using Chrome I can use CTRL+B to make font bold, CTRL+U to underline and CTRL+I for italics.

Is there's any hotkeys to do this in Firefox.

When I'm editing pages using Chrome I can use CTRL+B to make font bold, CTRL+U to underline and CTRL+I for italics. Is there's any hotkeys to do this in Firefox.

Всички отговори (2)

Not in the current versions. There may be an add-on, but . . . . .

Go to the Mozilla Add-ons Web Page {web link} (There’s a lot of good stuff here) and search for what you want.

Does that editor have a toolbar with icons to perform these actions? It is possible that these buttons have a shortcut and you may have to use a different status key like Alt + Shift.