Тази тема беше архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
Firefox crashes firefox will load but i keep geting a flash player has crashed box . it popes up in the middle of the page.
fire fox will come up and the flash player has crashed box will pop up in the middle of the page. how do i fix the flash player. i tried loading the new version of flash player it did not fix it.
Всички отговори (1)
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.