Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Ctrl-V paste does not work, but EDIT/ paste without reformatting DOES

VerizonSucks

I copied & pasted some text from Yahoo Groups (neo) into TB

Then I Ctrl-C cut some, and wanted to Ctrl-V paste it back in a different location.

Nothing gets pasted.

BUT if I use the menu EDIT/ paste without reformatting then it DOES paste.

Really want to use the shortcut.

I copied & pasted some text from Yahoo Groups (neo) into TB Then I Ctrl-C cut some, and wanted to Ctrl-V paste it back in a different location. Nothing gets pasted. BUT if I use the menu EDIT/ paste without reformatting then it DOES paste. Really want to use the shortcut.

Всички отговори (1)

Ctrl+Shift +V then.

Sounds like There is formatting in there Thunderbird does not understand, or javascript, which is simply not allowed.