How do I delete a bookmark?
This article describes different methods for removing a bookmark from your Firefox browser.
- For more information on using bookmarks, see Create bookmarks to save your favorite webpages.
Deleting a single bookmark
- Go to the bookmarked page that you want to remove.
- Click on the star icon which is located at the right end of the address bar. The Edit This Bookmark box will be shown.
- In the Edit This Bookmark box, click
- Go to the page in your bookmarks that you want to remove.
- Click on the star icon to the right of your search bar.
- In the Edit This Bookmark window, click
Deleting more than one bookmark or folder
Click the Bookmarks button on the right side of the navigation toolbarOn the menu bar, click At the top of the Firefox window, click the and select menu to open the Library window.
Click the Bookmarks button and selectto open the Library window.
- In the left pane, click on the folder you want to view. Its contents will appear in the right pane.
- In the right pane, click to select the item you want to delete. Hold down the CTRL key to select more than one item.Hold down the command key to select more than one item.
- With the items to be deleted selected, click on the button icon and then select .
Споделете статията: http://mzl.la/1xKryNt