Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how do I change the location for the vpn?

b1gar1lstotle

I turned on the vpn option but how do I change the location that the vpn is in?

I turned on the vpn option but how do I change the location that the vpn is in?

All Replies (1)

The recent built-in VPN feature in Firefox for Android is experimental and in a progressive rollout in testing. It currently does not have a manual way to change the location in Firefox for Android. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mobile-android-vpn

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1602028 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1601657


/moved thread from desktop Firefox to Firefox for Android forum section.

Sual ver

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.