Tab Collections on mobile has a very annoying swipe to close feature
The tab "Collections" on mobile Android are way too sensitive to closing tabs that can never be recovered, since there's no history for closed tabs that aren't open from … (read more)
The tab "Collections" on mobile Android are way too sensitive to closing tabs that can never be recovered, since there's no history for closed tabs that aren't open from the collections. I will be scrolling through them like normal and it will be so sensitive it will think I swiped left on a tab and it'll just close tabs at random, never to be seen again!! I wish this was not a feature. I need it to be way less sensitive, so that only a very intentional swipe left AND hitting the X closes the tab. I've lost so many tabs and I can't remember what they even were because it happens so fast!!