Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

Log in pages won’t load on https://activelife.gladstonego.cloud/ (Gladstone go) websites using Firefox 154.0 (75837)

Log in pages won’t load on https://activelife.gladstonego.cloud/ (Gladstone go) using Firefox 154.0 (75837). It previously affected M&S too but this seems to have bee… (read more)

Log in pages won’t load on https://activelife.gladstonego.cloud/ (Gladstone go) using Firefox 154.0 (75837).

It previously affected M&S too but this seems to have been resolved.

Open 5 40

No puedo usar la cámara si el micrófono de safari

help?” I am trying to use Firefox/Safari on my iPhone to access a website that requires camera and microphone access. When I reach the permission prompt, the browser gets… (read more)

help?”

I am trying to use Firefox/Safari on my iPhone to access a website that requires camera and microphone access. When I reach the permission prompt, the browser gets stuck or does not allow me to continue even after granting permissions. I already checked settings and allowed camera and microphone, but the issue persists. The page shows a message related to “official browser support” and freezes on the permission screen.

Open 2 90