Syncing between Mac and iPhone
My iOS device (iPhone 16 pro max) and my Mac Firefox browsers are paired but they are not syncing, if when I manually request it to sync
My iOS device (iPhone 16 pro max) and my Mac Firefox browsers are paired but they are not syncing, if when I manually request it to sync
Hi! I try to synchronize my mobil iphone 14 and mac airbook wit firefox. I tried new installation firefox, restart iphone, scanning code or choose option e-mail- i alway… (read more)
Hi! I try to synchronize my mobil iphone 14 and mac airbook wit firefox. I tried new installation firefox, restart iphone, scanning code or choose option e-mail- i always ends on white, empty screen. If i go back than i get the info - could be that there is no internet. I tried wlan and whitout wlan. What else can i do to synchronize?
I am using Firefox on both my Windows PC and my iPhone. Although I am signed into the same Firefox Account on both devices, my "Synced Tabs" section on my iPhone remains … (read more)
I am using Firefox on both my Windows PC and my iPhone. Although I am signed into the same Firefox Account on both devices, my "Synced Tabs" section on my iPhone remains empty. I have checked my account settings, and "Tabs" and "History" are both checked for syncing on both devices. I have already tried logging out and logging back in, but the data is still not appearing.
How is it that when I try to sync my Firefox app on computers and phone the instructions do not lead where they say, then asks for Gmail or Google log in then tells me my… (read more)
How is it that when I try to sync my Firefox app on computers and phone the instructions do not lead where they say, then asks for Gmail or Google log in then tells me my passwords are protected with a number code or Face ID - which I never did or authorized. Could use some help with the cray triangulation.