Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Default 'pin tab' list that will open up with any new window.

KBoDolphin

There doesn't seem to be an "Other " or "Additional Options" category, so if Settings isn't in the correct category, please tell me where to post this. TIA

I want to be able to create multiple default 'pinned" tabs that will appear every time I open up a new window. Is that possible? If so, how? Again, TIA

There doesn't seem to be an "Other " or "Additional Options" category, so if Settings isn't in the correct category, please tell me where to post this. TIA I want to be able to create multiple default 'pinned" tabs that will appear every time I open up a new window. Is that possible? If so, how? Again, TIA

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.