Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Using Thunderbird, my emails display the wrong time 1 hour different from Windows 11 system time

Paul Scott

T-Bird consistently reports receipt of an email to be received one hour earlier that it was actually received. For example, I received and email at 4:03 pm (Windows 11 time and actual time). The time that T-Bird reports the email as being received is 3:10 pm. I would appreciate help in resolving this. I think it might be the cause of a problem with scheduling an appointment - the online confirmation says 3:10 is the appointment time while a confirming email (received moments later) says 2:10 is the appointment time

T-Bird consistently reports receipt of an email to be received one hour earlier that it was actually received. For example, I received and email at 4:03 pm (Windows 11 time and actual time). The time that T-Bird reports the email as being received is 3:10 pm. I would appreciate help in resolving this. I think it might be the cause of a problem with scheduling an appointment - the online confirmation says 3:10 is the appointment time while a confirming email (received moments later) says 2:10 is the appointment time

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.