Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Increasing contrast of containter icons

collectseggs

I just updated to v.157.0 (Win 11) and added the proton extension to return the theme to grey. However, no changes I have made will return the container tab menu colors to be vivid as they were prior to this update. Because of the number of containers I have, I am using all of the icons more than once and the colors are now very dark. I don't need to change the colors of any aspect beyond the containers' menu, however, I did attempt choosing custom colors under accessibility with no results to the container hues. The colors of the tabs themselves continue to be bright. It's choosing from the drop down menu and in the 'manage containers' screen that I am trying to adjust.

I just updated to v.157.0 (Win 11) and added the proton extension to return the theme to grey. However, no changes I have made will return the container tab menu colors to be vivid as they were prior to this update. Because of the number of containers I have, I am using all of the icons more than once and the colors are now very dark. I don't need to change the colors of any aspect beyond the containers' menu, however, I did attempt choosing custom colors under accessibility with no results to the container hues. The colors of the tabs themselves continue to be bright. It's choosing from the drop down menu and in the 'manage containers' screen that I am trying to adjust.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.