how to remove the mapsgalaxy icon from my deckto (program has been removed)??
O/S is Windows10. I inadvertently clicked on the Mapsgalaxy program (looking for maps), and it took over my browser (Firefox). I was able to remove the program and get back to normal, but the mapsgalaxy icon continues to appear on my desktop. I have tried to remove it - to no avail. Can someone help?
Start your Computer in safe mode.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.80.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Start your Computer in safe mode.