How to bring my extensions back up from putting the browser in default appearence?
In trying to figure out how to get out of full screen mode (which I have since restored) I went into appearance and chose default which prevented the extensions I had running from appearing. How do I bring them back so I can use them? Please help. I'm using mac OS X 10.6.8
Additional System Details
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Detector for the Onlive Game Client
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
What do you mean? Are the icons missing on the toolbar? Are the add-ons missing from the Add-ons Manager?
Yeah the icons are missing from my toolbar. Sorry about that.
Type about:customizing<Enter> in the address bar. In the new window, look for the icon. When you find it, hold down the left button on it, and move it to where you want it to be. You can move any of the icons you want from here, but some icons are locked in place.
If the icons are not here, check the Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac:<Command>) <Shift> A)