At consumerreports.org I am not able to use the “compare” function; I get the message “Your comparison chart is currently empty”. Any suggestions?
The Consumer Reports site allows for the comparison of up to 5 items. I had been able to use the "compare" function until I installed version 36.0.4. I have disabled extensions and retried, but no luck.
Thanks for your help.
Additional System Details
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer for Web v184.108.40.206
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RocketLife Software Component
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.7
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Please update to the most recent version of Firefox:
Does it also happen in version 37?
I'm testing in Firefox 37 on Windows 7, so that's a couple of variables difference.
Where do you get the message. When you click the button on the ratings page, or after the compare page loads? I have attached screen shots for reference.