Sync allows you to sync your bookmarks, logins and browsing information across different devices. When you're no longer using a device, you can remove it from your Firefox account and delete its associated browsing information, if you choose.
- Open Firefox on the computer you want to disconnect.
- Click the menu button on the toolbar.
- Click Firefox Account (or sign in if your email address isn't showing).
- Click .
- In the page that opens, scroll down to find the device you want to remove.
next to that device.
- A prompt will ask you to confirm that you want to disconnect.
- Click the button to confirm
Firefox will disconnect from your account but won't delete any browsing information.