This article may be out of date.
An important change has been made to the English article on which this is based. Until this page is updated, you might find this helpful: Create bookmarks to save your favorite webpages
قائمة العلامات تمكنك من حفظ روابط المواقع التي زرتها بدون الحاجة لتذكر الروابط. هذة المقالة تصف كيف تحفظ علامة جديدة,عرض وأدراة العلامات التي وضعتها سابقا ,أستيراد العلامات من متصفحات أخرى وحل مشاكل قائمة العلامات.
Table of Contents
Making new bookmarks
- Click on the star icon in the Location bar, as shown in the screenshot below. The star icon will fill in and your bookmark will be created in the Unsorted Bookmarks folder.
- To edit the details of your bookmark, click the star icon again. The "Edit This Bookmark" box will appear.
- In the "Edit This Bookmark" box you may change the details of your new bookmark:
- Name: The title of the bookmark.
- Folder: Where you want to store the bookmark. Click the drop-down menu to display a list of the folders you've used most recently, or select Choose... from the drop-down menu to display a list of all bookmarks folders.
- Tags: May be left blank. Tags are used for searching bookmarks. For more information, see Bookmark Tags - Categorize bookmarks to make them easy to find.
- Click to finish editing the new bookmark.
Where to find bookmarks
To display the list of bookmarks you've already made:
- Click on the menu, select , and then select . The Bookmarks sidebar will open.
- Click on a folder in the sidebar to expand it.
- Click on a bookmark in the list to open it.
There are also other ways to view bookmarks:
- Bookmarks menu: At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click on the menu. A list of the bookmarks in the Bookmarks Menu folder will be displayed.
- Bookmarks Toolbar : The Bookmarks toolbar is underneath the Navigation toolbar (Back, Forward, Home, Location, etc.), and can store often-used bookmarks for quick access. For information, see Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window.
- Location bar: The Firefox Location bar allows you to search for pages you've previously visited, including bookmarked pages. For information, see Awesome Bar - Find your bookmarks, history and tabs when you type in the address bar.
- Library window: Click on the menu bar, then select . The Library window will appear.
To manage bookmarks in Firefox, see:
- Sort your bookmarks to quickly find the ones you want
- Use bookmark folders to organize your bookmarks
- How do I delete a bookmark?
Backing up and restoring bookmarks
Firefox automatically backs up your bookmarks so that you can restore them to a previous state. You can also create your own bookmark backups and restore them in another Firefox installation. For more information, see Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer.
Importing and exporting bookmarks
Firefox can import bookmarks from other browsers. Firefox can also import from, or export bookmarks to, an HTML file. For more information, see:
- Import Bookmarks and personal data from another browser
- Import Bookmarks from an HTML file
- Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks
For problems with bookmarks in Firefox, see:
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1xKrM7c